Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Muse Monday: Strawberry Mint Lemonade

Hi herbs,

First of all, thank you so much for all your awesome comments on my last blog! Wow, it means so much to me. I'm on my way to JFK airport but I wanted to share this awesome recipe with you before I go. My parents had a huge bash this weekend and they allowed me to take over part of the kitchen and play. I created this fantabulous (if I do say so myself) concoction - with SAKE in it. Needless to say, people were refreshed and loose. He he he... Maybe I added a bit too much Sake. :)

Virgin Style:

* Portions designed for one blender load.

1 Cup agave
1/2 cup fresh squeezed organic lemon juice
1 Healthy handful of organic strawberries
3-4 Sprigs of mint - gently pull of the leaves
Fill blender with purified water - 3/4 full
Wiz and pour over ice - you can strain it if you don't like pulp (good to do for a party so people don't walk around with a garden stuck in their teeth. Awkward. Should you tell them, not tell them? Best to avoid.

Sake Style

Same as above just add about a cup (or so) of sake. HOLY HEAVEN HELL-O! Now, that's a fun drink.

Peace and punch,
K

PS. Sorry I didn't have time to post an image. :(

blog comments powered by Disqus