Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OMEGA!!!


Hiya Cruciferous Aficionados,

Just got back from LIBERATION weekend, AKA the second Crazy Sexy Cancer Boot Camp with my glorious team: Terri Cole, Beth Villandry MD and the lovely Corinne Bowen. It was AMAZING! SUPER DUPER! YOWZA, ZOINKS!

The weekend gently JOLTED a tectonic shift for us canSer cowgirls, a shift so big you could actual see the transformation in the sweet faces of the astonishing women. The generosity was humbling and the insight/love rebuilt souls. I remain in awe, mouth agape, drool puddling. Basically it was like one big love-fest, knowledge-gorge, and emotional colonic. The sparkle started Friday night and ended Sunday afternoon.


In our opening meet-and-greet/ceremony, 23 women shared their remarkable stories as we passed the ritual talking stick, (AKA “the damn crying stick”). Then we each wrote down a word we wanted to release to place on the altar. Fear, Worry, Guilt, CanSer, Doubt, etc. BAM! Lady universe showed up and the healing was ON!


This is a pix of "the damn crying stick" marinating in ferns....

The next morning we greeted our cowgirls with DELICIOUS organic green drinks made by Beth and Corinne. Purrfect, just in time for my nutrition class! I get so jazzed teaching this class. I get so jazzed that I often run way over. Oops. It was supposed to be 2 hours long with an hour Q+A. I went 3 and half hours! Judging from their comments on our evaluation forms our gals loved it (thank Goddess). They want MORE, MORE, MORE. Sure! I watched as mental cupboards emptied making room for an alkaline Crazy Sexy Lifestyle Upgrade. AMEN! Knowledge is CELLULAR power. Hips shake shazoom. PS. Beth and I even demonstrated how to do an enema. Clothes on of course. I’m sure you can imagine the laughter. Anything for the cause. ☺

That afternoon Beth (MD) shared her unbelievable journey with canSer and gave our gals valuable insights on how to navigate the system from the doctor’s perspective – the doctor who used western medicine to save her life and alternative medicine to rebuild it. If you ever have a chance to hear Beth speak you will learn so much. Please come and join us one of these days for this amazing opportunity. I watched as she clarified so much confusion and shed light on some pretty profound mysteries. DEEP BOW BETH!



What next? Oh, well, this small little itty-bitty thing called… THE TRAPEZE!!!!!! Knees were knocking. Uncomfortable giggles popped up and out like wild hiccups. Tears shed while minds raced with excitement. One by one (with a few exceptions for medical reasons) they marched up the very HIGH ladder, looked their FEARS in the eye and said, “NOT THIS TIME BEE-ATCH, I’M FLYING, WHEEEEE!!!!! Laughter and SWEARS clapped like thunder. The CanSer cowgirls flew so high. Nothing was in their way. I hope they stay there. I get choked up every time I think of it.

CHOW TIME – lovely, compassionate, vegetarian, yum.

As night fell we gathered again for Terri’s healing circle. Fear and Terri don’t mix. Nope. Our head manifestation maniac led us through an empowering evening of replacing those fears with what we want and deserve instead. We did reiki, placed our sacred objects on the altar, passed around the talking stick feather (AKA the crying stick) and peeled the emotional banana BIG TIME! I blubbered so hard that snots flew. Oiy. Those following my blog lately know exactly what I was talking about (kitty). I can honestly say that I think I lost weight in Terri’s class. Emotional, that which does not serve me, mental cellulite weight. DEEP BOW TERRI!

Sunday morning we gathered for my creative writing class. Using the muse to work through the muck – “these are a few of my favorite things”! We shared, shimmied (literally), met out best friend (our authentic self) and made plans long into the future. The cherry on top of this creative cake was our final exercise, a GROOVY group vision board. I stole it and it’s in my office now. Note: Sorry omega. I promise to replace your bulletin board.



Before we went our separate ways we raffled off a new juicer for a lucky cowgirl on the alkaline path and then Terri and I led a group BURN, BURY and PRAYER.

Our fears from the first night got torched, the dreams from the second day got buried so they can take root, the prayer united and brought us together as a Crazy Sexy Family – a bond that will never break.

Bye-bye comfort zone, au revoir!

There ya have it. I am so grateful for my team and for the brave cool gals who signed up to liberate with us. Watching our cowgirls surprise themselves is too cool to explain. They “shook it off and stamped it down and boy did they RISE.”

Thank you all, thank you team, especially Corinne. She helped us hold the space with her big heart and gentle service.

Peace and transformation,

Kris

blog comments powered by Disqus